My client is an established supplier of garage equipment offering the best service for workshops whether it is for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations. With more engineers than anyone else in the garage equipment industry they continue to expand their highly skilled workforce.
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Manager who can lead and manage a Warehouse for an expanding engineering company. The primary responsibilities will include purchasing, receiving, warehousing and distribution of goods including capital equipment and spare parts.
The current warehouse will be transferred to larger premises in the upcoming months, so we require the right person to handle this large project/move. Further duties are as follows:
- Implementing operational policies and procedures
- Implementing and overseeing security operations
- Ensure safety of staff and effective / safe use of warehouse equipment
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of all warehouse activities
- Determine resource levels to provide high levels of service in the most efficient manner
- Performance manage direct reports including recruitment, training / tooling and termination where applicable
- Authorisation of holiday requests in accordance with the needs of the business, overtime, and absence management
- Ensure all customer complaints relating to warehouse operations are resolved and completed in a timely manner
- Minimum of 5 years experience in warehouse management
- Experience of managing a number a people
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures
- Knowledge of inventory and inventory controls
- Health & Safety and Quality standards awareness
- Outstanding leadership, organisational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent levels of communication at all levels
- Experience in managing a warehouse relocation would be advantageous
A fantastic package is on offer between £30-35,000 per annum and the opportunity to join the largest company within its sector who are continuously growing .
If you are interested then please apply for the position and one of our consultants will be in touch.