My client is an established market leader in providing high quality electrical and electronic control systems.
Due to growth we are looking for several members of staff who will be an integral part of the team and be involved in projects that are both interesting and challenging.
The role will be preparing steel, GRP and plastic enclosures, and backplates, ready for electrical wiring. This will include manually using power tools that will drill and cut enclosures. Using reference drawings and information to produce enclosures and backplates, ready for wiring by wiring technicians.
Comply with Workshop Safety Standards and assist in the development of Workshop Safety Standards wherever possible.
Comply with Quality Assurance Procedures, applicable to control panel manufacture.
- Experience using hand operated power tools for drilling and cutting
- Mechanically biased with a keen attention for detail
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Commutable to Nelson, Lancashire
Salary: £9-9.50 per hour, 40 hrs per week, holidays, annual bonus