Our client is a new and rapidly expanding Hydraulics and Industrial supply company who are wishing to recruit the services of a Hydraulic Hose Engineer to join their team. You will be an integral part to the company, with fantastic growth plans and future progression this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone, especially someone who is not wanting any weekend work or being on-call.
You will be based from the workshop carrying out the following duties:
- Serving the trade counter.
- Customer contact such as emails, answering calls and booking in jobs.
- Collections and deliveries.
- Spending around 30% of your time out in the field carrying out simple hydraulic hose installs such as hose reels.
- This is a Monday to Friday role with NO call out or weekend work. However there is overtime available should you wish to do it.
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
Examples of clients are in the oil and gas, manufacturing and heavy engineering industries.
The role would suit a motivated and hardworking individual who currently holds a similar role, within a Hydraulic Hose providing company or who has experience as a Plant Fitter. There is great progression with this role and movement within the company to develop further.
All applicants must have previous of experience of Hydraulic Hose assembly is essential. Experience working as a plant fitter will be considered.
- You must have been working within this field for a similar company for at least 2 years.
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Confident, presentable, enthusiastic and customer orientated are key attributes for this role.
- Based within the Bristol area.
- A motivated individual who is wishing to grow with the company as it is a very exciting and busy time.
A fantastic salary of £28,000 per annum plus a van, 25 + 8 days bank holidays, pension scheme.