Our client is a rapidly expanding hydraulics company who are wishing to recruit the services of a Hydraulic Hose Engineer to join their team.
You will be visiting clients replacing and repairing Hydraulic Hoses, attending emergency breakdowns. A company vehicle will be provided to attend customer sites; however there may be occasional visits outside of this area. When you are not attending breakdowns then you will be expected to be in the workshop. Examples of clients are in the oil and gas, manufacturing and heavy engineering industries.
The role would suit a motivated and hardworking individual who currently holds a similar role, within a Hydraulic Hose providing company or who has experience with Plant fitting. There is great progression with this role and movement within the company to develop further.
- All applicants must have previous of experience of mobile Hydraulic Hose assembly is essential. Experience working as a plant or vehicle fitter will be considered.
- You must have been working within this field for a similar company for at least 2 years.
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Confident, presentable, enthusiastic and customer orientated are key attributes for this role.
- Based within the m25 area or north of the m25