Garage Equipment Field Service Engineer- North Scotland
Location: North Scotland (Inverness to Aberdeen)
Salary: £25,000-30,0000 per annum, Overtime, Door to door, Expenses, Company vehicle with fuel, PDA, Laptop, Healthcare, Child Vouchers, 33 days holiday Pension scheme
My client is an established UK leading garage equipment supplier offering the best service for workshops whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations. With more engineers than anyone else in the garage equipment industry they continue to expand their highly skilled engineering team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to join their national network of engineers. The Engineers are a key part of the success and continued growth of the business; you will be an integral team member within the business. the Working from home and covering clients in North Scotland area, you will be the face of the company as you carry out services and diagnose the root causes of any breakdown issues predominantly on lifting equipment.
- Carry out diagnostic/repair and installation on a wide range of garage equipment products including vehicle lifts, brake testers, gas/smoke analysers and others.
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required complying with the Quality System.
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
- Satisfaction of customer needs.
- The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
- Prepared for occasional overnight stays from home.
- Prepared to work overtime when required
- Be based in the North Scotland area. Ideally between the Inverness to Aberdeen area.
- Good working knowledge and experience of activities in a field service environment
- Coming from the garage Equipment Industry is advantageous. Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic equipment, especially lifting equipment
- Able to understand and follow procedures and work instructions, working to specified standards
- Confident and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills – dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Knowledge of the region’s geography and road network would be a distinct advantage.
- Full UK driving licence is essential
My client is offering a exceptional salary around £25,000-30,000 per annum, overtime, Expenses, Company vehicle with fuel, PDA, Laptop, Healthcare, Child Vouchers, 33 days holiday Pension.