My client is an established supplier of garage equipment offering the best service for workshops whether it is for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations. With more engineers than anyone else in the garage equipment industry they continue to expand their highly skilled workforce.
You will be managing the delivery of engineering services and high customer service satisfaction in accordance with customer service level agreements in a professional and organised manner.
Key duties will include
- Allocating and organising engineer workloads to maximize utilisation and turnover levels
- Continuously reviewing engineering resource levels, skills and tools requires to make sure that demands of the customers are met
- Ensuring t correctly trained engineers are allocated to the correct task
- Following job completing and all actions are taken to generate efficient invoicing to the customer
- Escalating problem jobs with repeated visits to both line manager and technical training department for final resolutions
- Manage HR records (holidays, overtime, absences)
- Resolving and closing customer complaints relating to the engineering team
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing a large number of people
- Scheduling and diary planning
- Using initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Based within the Hebden Bridge area
£25,000 per annum
If you are interested then please apply for the position and one of our consultants will be in touch.