Gas & Smoke Field Service Engineer
Salary: £25,000 per annum, Expenses, Company vehicle with fuel, PDA, Laptop, Healthcare, Child Vouchers, 33 days holiday Pension scheme
My client is an established UK leading garage equipment supplier offering the best service for workshops whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations. With more engineers than anyone else in the garage equipment industry they continue to expand their highly skilled engineering team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Gas & Smoke Field Service Engineer to join their national network of engineers. The Engineers are a key part of the success and continued growth of the business; you will be an integral team member within the business. Working from home and covering clients in the Sussex area, you will be the face of the company as you carry out services, diagnose the root causes of any breakdown issues and carry out the necessary repairs.
Essential skills required:
- Preferably have Gas analysers and smoke testing experience
- Must be Electrically biased. Able to work on board level with PCB’s
- Field service experience.
- Ability to understand and follow procedures and work instructions.
- Proven ability to deliver excellent quality of service to customers.
- Full, clean UK driving license.
- Must be based in the Greater Manchester region
My client is offering a exceptional salary around £25,000 per annum, Expenses, Company vehicle with fuel, PDA, Laptop, Healthcare, Child Vouchers, 33 days holiday Pension scheme