Due to growth my client is requiring a Customer Support Manager to directly oversee a team of customer support advisors. The company is the leading provider of engineering equipment in the UK and the role is to oversee a team that are the first port of call for customer complaints/queries.
- The role will be to manage and directly lead a team of 6 customer support advisors who will be providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Providing training, mentoring and support for the customer support team, ensuring that high standards are met when carrying out job duties
- Managing KPI’s and individual performance when demonstrating high customer service levels
- Managing HR records such as absence management, holidays, performance reviews, recruitment and other needs of the business)
- You will be responsible that the team ensure to meet targets and all customer complaints are fully resolved.
- To be a hands on person and be involved in the team activities, so leading by example by carrying out duties as a customer support advisor is also required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a call centre environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing a number of people, as a Supervisor or Manager/Office Manager
- Customer focus attitude, with a polite and professional manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent levels of communication at all levels
- Works well in a team environment
- IT literacy
There is a brilliant package on offer of between £27,000 – £31,000 per annum plus other benefits such as company pension, healthcare scheme, free parking and other incentives.
If you are interested in the role then please apply for the position and one of our consultants will be in touch.