My client is an established supplier of garage equipment offering the best service for workshops whether it is for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations. With more engineers than anyone else in the garage equipment industry they continue to expand their highly skilled workforce.
To be the first point of contact and take ownership of all customer enquiries from telephone calls and / or emails for both new equipment & service. Be always aware of customer service level agreements resolving enquiries thorough to resolution and converting sales quotations for both equipment & service to support the needs of our customers.
- Ensure all calls are answered and emails responded to.
- You will be accurately logging the customer details and the nature of the enquiry and / or equipment type, make, model, serial number and problem description where applicable.
- Courtesy follow up calls to ensure customer expectations are always being delivered, including regular customer updates regarding outstanding tasks
- Chase up on all outstanding quotations for both sales and service
- Record customer complaints in line with the company procedures and / or resolve and close customer complaints applicable to your actions
- Other ad-hoc tasks necessary to support the business
- Customer service call centre experience and / or any other sales leads roles
- Customer focus attitude, with a polite and professional manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent levels of communication at all levels
- Works well in a team environment
- IT literacy
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Mathematics
£20,000 per annum
If you are interested then please apply for the position and one of our consultants will be in touch.