My client is an established market leader in providing bespoke and innovative solutions to the Bakery market. The company designs, manufacturers, assembles, installs and commissions sophisticated systems all over the world.
We are looking for someone who will be an integral part of the team and be involved in projects that are both interesting and challenging.
The role is varied, working in a multi-disciplinary team with involvement in all aspects in the project, including:
Initial design, risk assessment, electrical design, production of BOM’s, PLC programming, HMI design, safety validation, commissioning, servicing of items from basic stand-alone machines to robot cells.
Primarily programming a variety of PLC (Allen Bradley/Siemens/Mitsubishi) applications, the candidate will be able to carry out electrical design together with the specification and commissioning of new equipment which will involve travel to customer’s sites nationally and worldwide.
- Experience in PLC design, programming and commissioning (Allen Bradley/Siemens/Mitsubishi) is essential
- SCADA programming (RSView 32/WinCC/MX4)
- HMI Programming (FactoryTalk/WinCC/E Designer/Proface)
- Electrical design using AutoCAD
- A background working with special purpose machinery, ideally within the Bakery industry
- A relevant qualification HNC/HND or Degree
- Willingness to work on site in the UK and overseas
- Based within the Lancashire area