Do you have experience of delivering Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement activity?
If so, we may have the opportunity you have been waiting for… We are currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Leader to join a well established company in the West Yorkshire region.
This is a permanent, full time position offering a competitive salary and benefits. As an integral part of the team the Continuous Improvement Leader will form a vital part of the Engineering Team, working efficiently and strategically to help achieve safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives. Working collaboratively with Suppliers, Health and Safety, Quality, and whilst liaising with Sales, Marketing and Technical departments, to ensure the customer expectations are met every step of the way.
To develop, implement and manage the warranty process with a focus on product safety and quality. You will be working closely with the Quality Manager to improve the companies PIP (Process Improvement Plan) with clear milestones set in place to be achieved. These will include:
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with suppliers and technical managers to reduce warranty rates and improving service to customers.
- Working with Sales/Marketing to implement and manage new product introduction.
- Supporting marketing, sales and supplier development with technical recommendations, specification, and additional support for new and existing products
- Ensuring measures are in place to drive employee involvement with continuous improvement projects.
- Working with and analysing data to drive the safety and quality of products supplied into the market, also identifying key areas for improvement.
- Leading technical investigations process for both warranty and customer complaints by identifying root cause, corrective and preventive action with problem solving tools (8D, 5-Whys, Fish-bone/Ishikawa, Pareto etc)
- Assisting the Quality Manager with Quality Management System improvements and action plans
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with demonstrating the of delivery Continuous Improvement activity
- Excellent business acumen and delivering change
- Experience in being hands on, providing training and mentoring across cross functional teams
- Project leadership experience
- Root cause analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of H&S and Quality standards
- Driving licence
- Based in a commutable distance to Halifax, West Yorkshire
My client is offering an exceptional salary between £28-32,000 per annum with additional benefits.
If the above position is of interest and you have the right experience, then please apply with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.