My client is an established supplier of garage equipment offering the best service for workshops whether it is for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations. With more engineers than anyone else in the garage equipment industry they continue to expand their highly skilled engineering team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Brake Tester Field Service Engineer to join their national network of engineers. The Engineers are a key part of the success and continued growth of the business; you will be an integral team member within the business. Working from home and covering clients in the Northamptonshire area where you will be the face of the company as you carry out services and diagnose the root causes of any breakdown issues.
- Carry out diagnostic/repair and installation on a wide range of garage equipment products predominantly commercial brake testers (Class 5 and 7)
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required complying with the Quality System.
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
- Satisfaction of customer needs.
- The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
- Prepared to work overtime when required, but no call out!
- Based in the Northamptonshire or surrounding areas
- Good working knowledge and experience of activities in a field service environment
- Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, ideally someone who has worked with brake testers
- Able to understand and follow procedures and work instructions, working to specified standards
- Confident and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills – dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Knowledge of the region’s geography and road network would be a distinct advantage.
- Full UK driving licence is essential
My client is offering a exceptional salary around £25,000 per annum, Expenses, Company vehicle with fuel, PDA, Laptop, Healthcare, Child Vouchers, 33 days holiday Pension scheme