My client is an established supplier of garage equipment offering the best service for workshops whether it is for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations. With more engineers than anyone else in the garage equipment industry they continue to expand their highly skilled workforce.
We are recruiting for a Workshop Technician who will be responsible for calibrating, testing and repairing electrical and electronical equipment such as Gas Analysers and Smoke Testers. This equipment is mainly used in the Automotive industry for MOT stations.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- UKAS emissions calibrations and repairs
- Technical support to field engineers
- Resolving customer warranty calls
- Performing fault diagnosis, maintenance, repairs and calibrations on electronic equipment
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Communicating and cooperating with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow quality service standard and comply with procedures
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- UKAS accredited would be a great benefit
- Electronics experience, with the ability to work down to component level on PCB’s
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to commute to Winsford, Cheshire
- Health & Safety and Quality standards awareness
A fantastic package is on offer around £25,000 per annum and the opportunity to join the largest company within its sector who are continuously growing.
If you are interested then please apply for the position and one of our consultants will be in touch.