Our client is a well established hydraulics company with several branches in the south east of England. They offer a wide range of hydraulic products, hydraulic hose services and cylinder/ram repair centres.
The primary responsibility will be working with the workshop and repairing hydraulic cylinders and rams. You will be dealing with customers on the trade counter and helping with production work in the workshop.
The trade counter work will be making hydraulic hoses, swaging and attaching the fittings.
Workshop activities will include the stripping and repairing of hydraulic cylinders and rams, operating the Manual lathe and Bridgeport Milling machine.
· Strip rams
· Repair hydraulic cylinders
· Operating the Manual Lathe and Bridgeport Milling machine
· Serving the trade counter
· Making new hydraulic hoses
- We require somebody with either the machining skills (Manual Lathe and Bridgeport Milling) or to have hydraulic hose making skills. You will be given training
- It would be advantageous if you have both the machining and hydraulic hose making skills
- Confident, presentable, enthusiastic and customer orientated are key attributes for this role.
- Based within commutable distance of Welwyn Garden city
My client is offering a fantastic package of between £25-30,000 per annum. There will also be further training and progression for the right person.
If the role is of interest then please apply with your up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.