My client is a manufacturer of Hydraulic products for over 50 years. Within the company there exists a core of highly skilled, experienced, loyal and committed individuals many of which have been with the company for a number of years. We are looking for a motivated individual to join this well established and thriving company at the forefront of the manufacturing industry.
The role as a Manual Machinist will include operating manual drills, milling machines and centre lathes. This machinery is used for the manufacturing of precision components within the engineering industry. By reading and understanding engineering drawings, you will be using manual Lathes and Milling Machines to manufacture components for small batch work.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Time served and mechanically minded.
- Must have experience of working in an engineering environment.
- A strong knowledge of using manual lathes and milling machines.
- The ability to understand and read engineering drawings.
- A hands on methodical worker with high standards.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and high targets due to the fast paced nature of the role.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and rules.
- Salary dependent upon experience.