Our Client is an established manufacturer and distributor of high pressure pumps and specialised packaged solutions.
On their behalf we are looking to recruit the services of a Business Development Engineer to cover the UK based from their office taking responsibility for the new business sales and existing clients within the UK.
Based from office you will be taking responsibility for improving sales within the UK by assisting existing sales channels and developing new relationships with OEM, distributors and end users.
You will be responsible for the introduction and promotion of new product lines and assessing market potential for those product lines. You will ideally be out on the road for 3 days of the week attending your appointments and 2 days in the office.
There will be split to manage existing accounts and proactively generate new business through appointment making and meeting clients. Managing your own diary and arranging appointments effectively is a key skill.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and stable company.
– A minimum of 3 years within the pump industry is essential
– To be based within the Surrey region and able to cover UK wide
– Able to provide packaged solutions based on the customers needs
– Able to proactively seek out new business while maintaining the existing customer base and reviving dormant accounts
– IT Literate and able to effectively manage diaries