My client is global technology leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. With annual revenue in excess of $20 billion and serving customers in 175 countries, my client is offering the right candidate a fantastic career within their manufacturing plant.
You will be joining a team of 9 engineers and you will be responsible for supporting plant leadership by maintaining robust manufacturing processes and leading continuous improvement across the manufacturing plant.
You will be responsible for executing the organisations strategic plan which is in line with regulations and customer requirements. As an engineer you will be fault finding with hydraulic/pneumatic test rigs and circuits which will also include hardware products, acting as a manufacturing liaison for products from inception through to shipping to the customer.
An aspect of the role will also include participation in new product development and knowledge of new product introduction will be beneficial to your application.
- The right candidate will come from a manufacturing background, with experience of working on hydraulic/pneumatic components
- Fault finding in hydraulic/pneumatic test rigs & Circuits is essential
- Fault finding of hydraulic/pneumatic products is essential
- Able to maintain robust, cost efficient manufacturing processes and lead the plants manufacturing processes
- Participate in New Product Development projects using new product introduction tools
- Knowledge of Six Sigma
- Preferable to understand application of SPC and Gauge R&R